Thursday, March 29, 2012

WeRe ThAt YoU......?

were that you or her clone ?
were that you or a person carrying her trace?
are you lost somewhere or you don't exist ?
you're delighted for the new gains,
but the worth of gains can't repay the worth of losses.
You are happy for the new smiles ,
but have forgotten the tears that bought them.
Life seems easy throwing the failure out,
but you couldn't utilize that failure to succeed.
You are a beautiful bird but with all new feathers,
a new flower with a different smell,
a beautiful face but with different aura.
Am I waiting in turn for somebody
or you don't exist ?
was that really love or I spent those years dreaming ?
I am looking for someone whom I lost somewhere sometime back
Please tell me , are you the same person or her clone or perhaps you don't exist ?



3 comments: