Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Am I in Love ?

Are your eyes an ocean ,
or is it just my biased imagination?
Are you a magician ,
or is it just the effect of my uncontrollable emotion ?
Have I ever been to moon,
or is it just my day dreaming thinking of you since noon?
Have the birds started chirruping more than ever before ,
or is it just that I have never been amidst such excitement in galore?
Has the night ever been so silent ,
or  is it just that my mind refuses to listen to anything except you ?
Have the flowers started smiling ,
or is it that you have instilled life in them ?
Have I ever been so cheerful,
or is it because of those sights of you being so beautiful ?
Every morning , every night is spent thinking of you ,
is it something childish or is it  that I am in love with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment