Monday, March 4, 2013

just for you....

i know you tend to be a bit scared when you ponder over your past ,
but don't you worry i will be there with you till the very last.
Remove all fear which prevents you from coming to me ,
I don't have much time left to express my love which you refuse to see.
I live on a planet away from earth as you do ,
I am a lonely bird lasting with a hope to be with you.
Love might have lost meaning to you ,
but not the moments which bring happiness to you.
I can bury my feelings beneath the burden of your fear ,
but I ask you for a maiden flight full of laughter and joy , removing away the last drop of tear.
call it love , call it friendship or something else ,
but you've become the person for me wherein my happiness  dwells..........

No comments:

Post a Comment